Saturday, March 10, 2012

Fortuny Museum.....


(Above photo by - Claudio Franzini)

(above photo by - Jean-Pierre Gabriel)

I took this photo in the small campo just outside the Museum's entrance....later I realized that it was the same wall as the photo taken by Jean-Pierre.










I adore the Fortuny Museum....for me it's a religious experience.
I'm not sure if it's the long running renovation... year after year more floors have been
opened...offering more incredible, intimate views.
It seems as if every year the changes have been so well done...so thoughtful.
I'm also charmed by the curator....the exhibits are so perfect for the space....playing up the perfect blend of art and environment.
I love the space....the magic!!
The views have inspired a series of sketches and collages....

Here is a link to Museo Fortuny.

No comments:

Post a Comment