Saturday, April 14, 2012

Venice and its Lagoon by Giulio Lorenzetti



Venice and its Lagoon by Giulio Lorenzetti

This book was originally published in 1926....this is the 2003 reprint.
It is a biggie...over 1000 pages....I don't take this book with me to Venice.
I do use it as a reference book when I'm home. It is extremely detailed and has quit a few photos...but the grainy photos are of another era...which make them interesting from an historical viewpoint...not necessarily an esthetic treat.

Bert...this one is for you!

(ps...if you want to see all the books I've posted...click on the LABELS: Books link on the lower left)

2 comments:

  1. I've heard of the book, but I've never seen a copy. Maybe I'll see one in Venice in May.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bert that's where I got my copy...I think you'll love all the information!!

      Delete